Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Advertise Company
These terms and conditions govern your participation as a member and affiliate of Advertise Company.
All members undertake and take note of this agreement and the clauses included therein. These terms may be updated by the legal department of Advertise.net Company (ADS PLACE MEDIA LLP) according to any changes in company policy.
ADS PLACE MEDIA LLP
(ADSPLACE Company, “We” or “Us”) directly or indirectly owns and owns Advertise.net the website, portals,
user interfaces, as well as the services, functions and content therein.
The company's jurisdiction prohibits its affiliate program to anyone over the age of 18.
The use of our site and the services it provides immediately constitutes your endorsement and consent to the present terms and conditions, and in no way is the company responsible for any ignorance of the clauses on the part of its partners, affiliates or members.
Any modification of the clauses comes into force as soon as they are published, and we urge all our partners, members and affiliates to inform themselves regularly to see if there are any modifications.
As stated in these terms and conditions, Advertiser or Publisher, therefore refers to you. 'Advertising' refers to the advertising or promotional campaign provided by the company for the purpose of promoting your services, brands, or products. The 'Website' designates the domain names used by the Advertiser or the Publisher.
Offers and Campaigns
The offers and campaigns published on the program site as well as received in notification via email, or other platforms, ADSPLACE grants affiliates and Publishers an obtuse and restricted, non-exclusive and non-transferable right. Any downloading of offers posted on the platform, or those received by email must be done in accordance with the policy and agreements in the agreement and without violation of any kind of rules.
The Affiliate or Member agrees indisputably and not to modify, rig, falsify, misrepresent or embellish any offer or campaign in any way whatsoever. Neither by including a limitation, addition of text, or image provided by ADSPLACE or by a third party. Any direct or indirect modification is only possible after prior written approval by ADSPLACE.
Commission and Payment
In order to verify ownership of the commission payment method, whether it is an individual or an affiliate, the following is required for verification:
- Web wallet — a screenshot of the web wallet details: corresponding email address, web wallet account number, full name/last name and physical address. The screenshot must show the date and time, for example the taskbar on a PC within the last 3 months (screenshots on mobile devices or via apps will not be accepted).
- Bank transfer-Verification of the following information on the bank's letterhead: full name / family name (Individuals) Company name (Company), address and account number. The declaration must be dated within the last 3 months (screenshots on mobile devices or via apps will not be accepted). Otherwise proof of payment provided by the bank after the transfer is also acceptable.
- For any payment in cryptocurrency, it is imperative to provide proof of transfer, an electronic signature or a Blockchain link. No screenshots from a mobile or electronic device are accepted.
ADSPLACE will pay the affiliate a commission, calculated in accordance with the payment terms described in each Offer published by AdsPlace on the Program Site.
ADSPLACE operates NET 30 or NET 45 monthly payment plans at its sole discretion, unless otherwise mutually agreed.
Regardless of the payment method selected (eg PayPal, bank transfer, etc.) the Affiliate must provide ADSPLACE with their actual bank details as mentioned above.
ADSPLACE does not apply any prepayment for its affiliates, commissions will only be paid to the Affiliate
after receipt by the place of payment of the customer who owns the offer. Affiliate acknowledges and agrees
that payment of commissions may be delayed for various reasons.
In the event that the Affiliate has not provided ADSPLACE with the banking information used for payments, there may be delays and ADSPLACE is in no way responsible for the dissipation, costs or expenses directly or indirectly incurred by the Affiliate at the following such a delay.
The minimum amount that can be paid to the Affiliate during a given billing period shall be 500 EUR.
Payment of an amount less than 500 EUR is possible only in the event of termination or cancellation of an agreement mutually agreed by the parties which is not related to a breach of contractual provisions or applicable laws by the Affiliated.
Any commission due, received or payable by ADSPLACE to an affiliate does not generate any kind of interest.
Fraud and Treachery
If the Company's jurisdiction determines, in its sole discretion and after investigation, that the Affiliate
has engaged in any activity that is deemed fraudulent or that could discredit or defame the Company's
commendable good reputation with the general public, current partners, potential future partners of the
The Company may:
- (a) Suspend or terminate Affiliate's membership in the Platform, without notice.
- (b) Notify any third party of information relating to the Affiliate's identity and location if necessary to enforce these Terms and Conditions.
For the purposes of this Agreement, fraudulent activity includes, but is in no way limited to:
- (a) Any acts of the Affiliate or any person for whom the Affiliate is legally responsible which directly or indirectly aims to falsify the commissions payable.
- (b) Lead generation other than through a company-approved mechanism.
- (c) Any actions by Affiliate or anyone for whom Affiliate is legally responsible that do not comply with Company policy.
- (d) Any acts considered by our partners to be fraudulent.
The Company through its legal and audit department may at any time audit a partner, member or affiliate for the purposes of compliance, transparency and authenticity. Partners, members or affiliates agree to provide the Company with any information deemed necessary to conduct an investigation into its compliance with Company policy and the laws in force in the countries where the Company is based.
Commitment, Declaration and Warranty
Affiliate represents and warrants that:
- Affiliate has the responsibility and ability to enter into and be bound by the terms clearly and amply set forth in these terms and conditions which also act as an agreement, to the best of its knowledge.
- There are no existing, pending or pending claims or actions against Affiliate; none of Affiliate's websites contain false or misleading advertising or machine-readable code, including, without limitation, any viruses, Trojan horses, labors or other self-executing programs. It owns or has the legal right to use and distribute all content, copyrighted material, products and services displayed on or through its website(s) and even via email; and it is in no way related to any commercial agreement or relationship to create a conflict of interest.
- The Affiliate undertakes and agrees that it will comply with all applicable laws in the jurisdiction where it is located and also where it decides to directly or indirectly conduct its business activities. He (The Affiliate) will not enter into any agreement or commercial relationship or incur any obligation that could, in ADSPLACE's opinion, conflict with this Agreement; he will comply with the terms hereof.
- It shall not, without the express written consent of ADSPLACE, use or permit any person for whom it is legally responsible to use any trade names or trademarks of third parties; it will not post on any website or email a universal resource locator or other link to any content or engage in or condone any practice that ADSPLACE believes is misleading, defamatory, slanderous, abusive, violent, prejudicial, likely to discredit the reputation of ADSPLACE, or which would otherwise be illegal.
- He/She will not abide by the terms and conditions of any agreement or policy established by an offer in which the Affiliate chooses to participate.
- He/She will be responsible for the development, operation and maintenance of his or her website(s) and email, including, without limitation, the technical operation thereof, the creation, publication and the accuracy of any content posted on such website or websites or in any electronic mail.
- He/She will in no way attempt to alter, modify, eliminate, conceal or otherwise render unusable or ineffective any beacons, source codes, links, pixels, modules or other data provided by or obtained from ADSPLACE.
- He/She will not modify any website or email content provided by ADSPLACE; and He/She will provide ADSPLACE, at any time and from time to time, with written confirmation of a valid address, telephone number, email address and any other identifying or financial information that ADSPLACE may reasonably require.
ADSPLACE is the data controller and responsible for your data and Website when you use the products on the Website.
ADSPLACE respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data. This privacy notice will tell you how we treat your personal data provided when you visit our website (regardless of where you visit it from) and tell you about your privacy rights and how whose law protects you.
at a minimum, prominently from the home page of the Website, with a link containing the word "Privacy "
discloses and prominently:
- (a) Publisher's use of a third party for its ad serving activities;
- (b) identifies the collection and use of information collected in connection with ad serving activities and content delivery;
- (c) the possibility for the user to opt out of this collection and use.
The Company reserves the right to change the language of publications, including requiring certain publications as required by law (including self-regulation or industry practice), upon written notice in the case of Publishers and agrees to cooperate in posting such revised disclosure within three business days of receipt of such notice, or otherwise posting within five business days of receipt of such notice such other disclosure as may be mutually acceptable to the parties.
Each party acknowledges that during the performance of its obligations under this Agreement, it may disclose confidential information (as defined below) to the other party ("Recipient").
"Confidential Information" means information regarding trade secrets, personnel, products, partners, financial data, marketing and pricing strategies, services, business plans, methods, systems architecture computers, network configurations of the Discloser, and any other information which is or should reasonably be understood by the recipient to be confidential or proprietary.
If any action at law or in equity is necessary to enforce or interpret the terms of this Agreement, Company will be entitled to reasonable attorneys' fees, costs and expenses, in addition to any other relief Company may be entitled to.
If any term or provision of this Agreement is declared illegal, invalid or unenforceable, and if the parties intend that the remainder of this Agreement be unaffected and that, in lieu of such struck provision, a provision of substitution as similar in substance as possible to the illegal, invalid or unenforceable term or provision.
Acceptable use of our Services
You may only use our services for lawful purposes and honest and transparent partnership. You will fully cooperate with any ADSPLACE investigation into activity as detailed below.
You may not use our services:
- for any illegal activity or transaction (for example: money laundering, funding of terrorism, identity theft or payment fraud) under the applicable laws in the countries where ADSPLACE is based;
- to obtain a certain profit illegally;
- if you provide incorrect or misleading information regarding your identity, your brand, your company, or if you refuse to provide the information requested by ADSPLACE;
- we do not provide any services including illegal trafficking, child pornography, bestiality, and any other depravity of the same order;
- if the identity of the individual or entity that registered does not match the identity of the financial/banking account and/or the credit/debit card(s) linked to such account;
- if ADSPLACE has received a "chargeback" and/or "return" notification via your bank or a deposit mechanism;
- if you collude, cheat or engage in any activity that poses a threat to the integrity of our company.
Our customer service is available if you encounter any difficulties. Customer service can be reached by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will always do our best to resolve any issues you have with our services.
Unfortunately, this is not always possible through the standard customer support process. If you are unhappy with any aspect of our service and you first attempted to address your concerns via the customer support channel, you can contact us via our phone numbers visible in the contacts section.
This Agreement is intended by the parties hereto as a complete and final expression of their consent and understanding with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior agreements and understandings, oral or written, between the parties hereto with respect to the subject matter hereof.