It is essential that this document is read thoroughly and often.
AdsPlace respects your privacy and permits you to control the treatment of your personal information.
3) Personal information
Personally Related Information is an information the Company can ask you and other individuals who use the website Advertise.net (Advertisers and Partners) to provide.
It may include your name, email address, street address, zip/postal code, telephone numbers as well as birth date, gender, salary range, education and marital status, occupation, social security number, employment information, personal and online interests, and any other additional information may be requested.
4) Non-Personally Related Information
Non-Personally Related Information is information collected by the Company concerning the computer system that the individual is using to access Company website such as IP address, date and time of visit, domain type, and their activity.
5) Copyright information
All website's material, including design, logo, graphic, data and their arrangement are Copyright 2011-2024, Ads Place Media LLP, all rights reserved.
Without AdsPlace prior written permission, you are not allowed to display or use in any manner the Site content.
6) Notice and procedure for making claims of copyright infringement or intellectual property infringement
AdsPlace has certain legally mandated procedures regarding allegations of copyright infringement occurring on the site.
AdsPlace has a policy that provides for immediate suspension and/or termination of any user violating the rights of the AdsPlace by any third party or otherwise violated any intellectual property laws or regulations. AdsPlace policy is to investigate any allegations of copyright infringement brought to its attention. If you have evidence, know or have reason to believe that your rights or the rights of third parties have been violated and you want to remove AdsPlace, modify, or disable access to the material in question, you must provide the AdsPlace with all of following information:
- (a) physical or electronic signature of person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed,
- (b) determination of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
- (c) identification of the material that allegedly violated, or be the subject of infringing activity and that should be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to Adsplace to find stuff, and
- (d) the information sufficient for the AdsPlace to contact you, such as address, phone number, and, if possible, e-mail address to which you can contact
- (e) a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of this material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law,
- (f) a statement that the information in the notification are accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you have the right to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
For this notification to be effective, you must provide it to Adsplace's designated
Ads Place Media LLP
Suite 2/3, 2nd Floor, 48 West George Street, Glasgow, G2 1BP, Scotland
Security of your information (Personal Information and Non-Personally Related Information) is our priority.
We take strict measures in order to protect our data from unauthorized access, unauthorized disclosure or destruction of data.
Our data is only stored in centers that provide the highest quality security for your information.
Physical access is strictly controlled both at the perimeter and at building ingress points by professional security staff utilizing video surveillance, detection systems, and other electronic means. Only authorized employees have access to the information you provide us.
8) Affiliated sites
AdsPlace works with a number of third parties whose websites may be connected with the Site.
AdsPlace has no control over the content and performance of these third party websites, AdsPlace does not guarantee integrity, accuracy, content and quality of the information or services provided by that websites.
Besides AdsPlace implies no responsibility for objectionable, unintended, misleading, inaccurate or unlawful content that may locate on such websites.
Under no circumstances AdsPlace will be liable in any way for any information or services provided by any third party websites linked from the Site. You acknowledge that there may be adult-oriented or offensive content at such linked sites.
AdsPlace provides such links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply affiliation, endorsement or adoption by AdsPlace of the site or any information contained therein.
You may create a hyperlink to the Site provided such link and the content associated with the link do not portray AdsPlace or any of its products and services in a false, misleading, derogatory or otherwise defamatory manner.
9) Inappropriate content
You are not allowed to make the following types of Content available.
You agree not to download, upload, display, transmit, perform, or otherwise allocate any Content that
- (a) is slanderous, disreputable, improper, threatening, abusive, or pornographic;
- (b) advocates or encourages conduct that may be a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or foreign law or regulation; or
- (c) advertises or otherwise raising funds or solicitation for goods or services.
10) Disclaimer of warranties
Adsplace is making the site available "as is" without warranty of any kind. You incur the risk of any damage or loss from use of, or inability to use the site to the maximum scale permitted by law, AdsPlace distinctly disclaims any and all warranties, express or assumed, regarding the site, including, but not limited to, any assumed warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or inobservance.
AdsPlace does not guarantee that the site will meet your requirements or that the use of the site or the service will be uninterrupted or error-free.
You precisely agree that using the site, including all data, content or software distributed by, downloaded or accessed from or through the site, is at your own risk. You understand and agree that you will be completely responsible for any damage to your business or your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of such content, data and/or software.
11) Entire agreement
These Terms of Service compose the entire agreement between you and AdsPlace and governs and your use of the Site, substituting any prior agreements between you and Adsplace with respect to the Site.
You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use or purchase certain other AdsPlace services, third party content or third party software.
12) Contacting Us
13) Consent and Contacts
By visiting the Company website Advertise.net, you consent to the collection and use of
any personally or non-personally related information as outlined above.